The Journey Festival is an international social and cultural site for the industry professionals and travelers.
Festival motto: Whole world in one port!
Festival concept: See the world around you, challenge yourself, see through the cultural differences, find each other, get closer, feel!
2015 - country-side open-air in Petrovsky Arsenal recreational space, which gathered more than 5.5 thousands visitors.
2019 - combining the Journey Festival format with the international travel exhibition Leisure without Borders. This is a new outstanding touristic event for industry professionals and city dwellers, which will take place in the grounds of the Sevkabel port.
1500 sq meters of touristic projects and services exposition
3000 sq meters devoted to leisure and interactive programs
500 sq meters of lecturing space for professionals and travelers
7000 persons is the estimated number of visitors for 2 days
What is waiting for you at the Festival:
- Exotic masterclasses
- Grand lecture hall and variety of lectures on traveling, new and interesting sites of foreign destinations
- Traditional entertainments of different countries
- Stands and booths of touristic business representatives with attractive offers
- Meetings with bloggers and travelers
- Practical life hacks for industry professionals: How to grow in touristic sphere, what to do with your start-up, how to create your personal brand in tourism
- Workshops on internships and volunteer programmes
- Authentic music
- World music stage
- Gastronomy tourism
- Lotteries, quests and games
- Animation for children
- Lounge-zone with the bay view
- Pop-up cafe and shops
- Tourism industry professional, who are ready to widen their horizons and their travel packages with new, original, international and local places of interest.
- City visitors, who are interested in services and goods of the city local market, in new interesting spots, public places, tours in unusual places, hotel services, restaurants and leisure in the city.
- City-dwellers, who are looking for ideas and offers for an exciting and comfortable weekend, vacation or long-term trip.
- Anyone who lives and breathes travel!
Opportunities for Tourism PROs
Grand lecture hall for
the topical matters of business
Developing travel business in a breeze
Widening mind boundaries
Organizing own branded zone,
installing a booth
Eventful entertainment programme
The Journey Festival programme is under development
Music at the Journey Festival will cover different countries and continents. Welcome to blazing Ecuador, romantic France, passionate Spain and exquisite India.
The last Festival hosted hot bands from all over the world: "Free The Parrots", "Brightt", "Atlantic Beats", "KAYATMA", Alcantara project, "Daye Dawson", "Não é proibido", "THE HATTERS", "SOUNDING", "SAMBA DE MARIA", "AMHEY", "Factory Music", "Obmorok i Mama", "WALLACE BAND","Tariq Amawi & Hypnose", "MājāS".
A set of fiction and documentary films about traveling.
Lectures on travel
Do you want to know, for example, how to travel the world with your children without going crazy? Or you are interested in working and traveling in USA? Maybe you’d like to hear the myths about Iceland and Icelanders?
We can tell you all that! But for now, shhh.... let’s brace for it. We are preparing a lot of insightful, interesting and maybe even provocative things.
By the way, at the last Festival we spoke about “10 services, which can help you to travel almost for free”, “What to choose: a self-guided tour or a package tour”, “Affordable education in English: scholarships, discounts, bonuses”, “Language tourism: exciting ways to learn a language”, “Specifics of food-sharing in different countries”, “Volunteering activities for traveling and self-education” and many other topics.
Exhibition of objects d'art devoted to the freedom of spirit
Dances of the world
Just start! And the experiences teachers will show you how. We are preparing a lot of masterclasses: Scottish dances, Japanese dances, Argentine tango, capoeira, Maculelé Afro House... We are also planning to make an small Bollywood with colorful Indian dances, and what about Puerto Rican reggaeton? Or maybe lively Russian folk dance? We will also move in the rhymes of Dominican bachata and Cuban cassino.
Forget everything! Relax and enjoy the vivid colors of travel. Take your children to the playground, they will in good hands - we will occupy them with playdough modeling, perfume making, eco-bags painting, appliqued ornaments, Merlin’s tricks, prize drawing and many other exciting things.
Food court with national cuisines
Market with the goods and services for travelers
Meetings with bloggers and writers